Sunday, May 15, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

LayRite Pomade















Cleanliness and looking sharp is something I always to strive for when I get out of bed. Most nights, I hardly get any sleep with all my precious hours spent on studying or mixing. In my book, I need to at least put in a concerted effort to do my hair so you don’t look like you’ve been to hell and back. On the days when my hat is not an option, my hair needs to be slicked to the side and ready to go. You never know who you’re going to meet at any moment, so I put a lot of emphasis on looking fairly decent.

Ibanez Acoustic Guitar















My parents bought me this guitar when I was 10 and I never looked back. As long as I’m roaming this earth, I’ll never let go of this baby. I’ll never forget spending countless nights learning my favorite tunes on this guitar as I practiced chords and right hand finger-picking until the late hours of the morning. Countless hours practicing opened the way to my music production career, as I fell in love to the little intricacies of a song by intently using my ears in a way that I never did before. It’s not the best-sounding guitar or the easiest to play, but too many memories make prevent me from letting this baby go.

Starbucks Doubleshot Energy















Anyone who really knows me knows my addiction to all types of caffeine, which made working at a Starbucks a no-brainer in my opinion. This baby keeps me going the wee hours of the night when my mind can’t take anymore punishment. One chug of the whole can and I’ve got the energy to go on for the rest of the day. I know one day if all my dreams come true, this drink might single-handedly kill me, but the pros outweigh the cons in this scenario and I can’t resist the scrumptious Vanilla syrup that flavors these bad boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment