Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 9 EOC: Creative Content

My marketing strategy to revive the Phineas Fogg brand involves introducing exotic flavors to a demographic accustomed to the typical flavors found in American cuisine. Adobo is a seldom heard Filipino marinade not often found in snacks, so solid creative content is crucial in getting my product across the way I want it to.

I've broken down my creative content into two parts. First off, I plan to showcase the logo for my brand of Adobo-marinated crackers nuts. I’ll be the first to admit that drawing is not one of my specialties, so I’ll require the assistance of a program such as Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft PowerPoint to edit pictures I find on the web in the hopes that I can come up with great-looking logo. Once I’ve added the necessary graphics and text, I will post the logo on my blog to share.


Second, I plan on designing a fake radio commercial, which will require the services of several students with a background in voice acting. I am fortunate enough to own the audio equipment necessary to record and mix my content together which includes a broadcast microphone, laptop, and DAW software. Once I come up with a concept for my radio script, I plan on getting my voice actors together sometime in the next few days to record the dialogue for my script and by Friday, I plan on mixing my segment together, adding sound effects and background music to bring my script to life. Mastering the segment to give it that commercial sparkle will be my final step in the radio segment process, which will require a few more hours. I will post the completed radio segment on a SoundCloud account that I’ve created and incorporate it into my blog for the purpose of sharing my content to my fellow peers and teachers.





No comments:

Post a Comment